After a quiz has been created and saved in Quercus, you can use "Student View" to see the quiz as a student would.
"Preview" option - When you create and save a quiz, there is an option to use the Preview. However, we recommend to use Student View instead, as it is a more accurate representation of the quiz as a student.
1. Navigate to "Home" to access Student View
- To find "Student View", navigate to Home or Settings.
- Select "Student View" amongst the buttons on the right-hand side.
2. Navigate to "Quizzes" to select the specific quiz
Once you are in Student View mode, a magenta box around the screen will be visible. When you are ready to leave "Student View" select the "Leave Student View" button in the lower right corner.
- Navigate to "Quizzes"
- Select the quiz you would like to test.
3. Take the Quiz
- To begin the quiz, select "Take the Quiz". From here, you are able to test the quiz as a student would.