Selecting "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" allows students to see what they answered, any automatic feedback generated by the quiz for correct or incorrect answers, and which questions they got wrong. Quiz responses include both correct and incorrect answers.
All the options described below will work only if the grades for the quiz have been posted and made available to students. For information on posting grades for a Quiz or Assignment, please refer to the Canvas Instructor guide: How do I post grades for an assignment in the Gradebook?
1. In your quiz, navigate to "Options"
- Let Students See Their Quiz Responses - This default option allows students to see which answers were correct. If you do not want students to see their quiz responses, deselect the checkbox. When this option is selected, students will see their mark, as well as the questions they got incorrect.
- Only Once After Each Attempt - Responses are available to students only immediately after each quiz submission.
2. Let Students See Their Quiz Responses
The following image shows the actual student quiz result based on the selection of "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses".
3. Let students see The Correct Answers
- Let Students See The Correct Answers - This option will allow the students to see their answers in comparison to the correct answers.
- Show/Hide Correct Answers At - This allows the Teaching Team to specify a date and time as to when the correct answers will be available for students to view.
The following image shows the actual student quiz result based on the selection of "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" and "Let Students See the Correct Answers".