How do I embed a link to a Navigation item in a Page?
1. Navigate to the Page that you'd like to Edit
- Select the "Edit" button on the Page that you'd like to add the link to.
2. Highlight the Text to be linked
3. Open Course Navigation Accordion Item
- Links Tab: Make sure the "Links" Tab is active.
- Course Navigation: Expand the options here by clicking on the Accordion Item.
Note: Your Text must be hightlighted in order to be linked.
4. Select the Navigation Item to link to.
5. Text is now linked!
You're all done! You can see now that the text is blue, which means that it is linked.
Make sure you save your changes and test the linking, just in case.