This guide provides instructions on how to set your PowerPoint (for Windows) application to play your slide show in a window, not in full screen. This is particularly useful if you are participating in a video call and might want to see the presentation, your notes, and the webinar interface.
Please note: To display your presenter notes, you will need a two monitor set up.
How to display a slide show in a window:
1. Select "Set up Slide Show" on the "Slide Show" tab.
- Navigate to the "Slide Show" tab.
- Select on "Set up Slide Show."
2. Select the radio option, "Browsed by an individual (window)"
- Select "Browsed by an individual (window)" radio button option.
- Select on "OK" to save your changes.