MS Teams can be requested for non-academic use. If you have an academic (for use in a course) requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
To request a new Team, send your request to: email@example.com. Please include:
- Team Name - Once a Team is created, the URL name is permanent and cannot be changed.
- Owners Names and Email Addresses - A team should have two designated owners.
You should hear a response to your request within 7 university business days.
Details of Note:
- Faculty and Staff with a U of T Office 365 account may request that a Team to be set up.
- Participation in a Team may be extended to anyone in the University community, including appropriate External users where there is an academic or administrative reason for inclusion.
- Users can access Teams by invitation only.
- A Team is given 10GB default space.