How to move files to folders in MyMedia?
This guide will show you how to move files to folders in MyMedia.
- Select the file you would like to move to another folder.
- Click on the button that says "# Selected".
- Click on "Move to Folder" in the drop-down menu.
- Select the destination folder from the drop-down list.
- A list of files being moved are shown here.
- Click on "Move File".
- It will automatically show you the destination folder where you can now check whether the files have been successfully moved.
- Click on "View All" to get back to the root folder.
- Under the "FOLDER" column, it will display the name of the destination folder selected for the file(s) that was(were) just moved.