Support from FASE's Education Technology Office

How do I request HDMI cables for Myhal TEAL rooms?

Updated on

HDMI cables are not stored in the TEAL Classrooms but can be requested. When requesting, please provide as much advance notice as possible for the technicians and include:

  1. Course Code
  2. Classroom Location
  3. Number of Cables
  4. Dates Required

Email [email protected] to request HDMI cables for use in the Myhal Building's TEAL classrooms.

Previous Article How do I report issues with the U of T Wireless network?
Next Article Mentor Tips
Still have questions? Contact the FASE EdTech Office