Support from FASE's Education Technology Office

How do I report issues with the U of T Wireless network?

Updated on

University of Toronto Campus Wifi Homepage - The campus wireless network is available to faculty, students, staff and guests across all three campuses.

Issues with the wireless network in Myhal should be reported, with as many details as possible. Feedback can be provided to inform the group about gaps in wireless service, to make other recommendations, etc.

Report an Issue

You can report technical issues using this webform. Please provide your name, email, UTORid, time that the issue occurred, which campus, and the location of the issue.

Provide Feedback

You can provide general feedback using this webform. The purpose of this form is to provide a mechanism through which wireless service can be improved. It is NOT intended for reporting technical issues.

Previous Article Compare and select your backchannelling tool
Next Article How do I request HDMI cables for Myhal TEAL rooms?
Still have questions? Contact the FASE EdTech Office