General accessibility design guidelines (Canvas)
- Includes guidelines about the general layout and format of your page, adding descriptive headings, alt text and captions for images, colour ratio and size for text, and descriptive links
- Accessible documents tip sheet
- Accessibility options (Canvas)
Review what accessibility accomodations are available
- Options for multiple attempts (for lower stakes/MC quizzes), let students know how to 'flag' questions, allow enough time for completion/access of quiz, allow for free navigation of questions
- Quercus quiz delivery suggestions and considerations
Looking for more information about accessibility in quizzes and assignments? UTM has also published a guide on Accommodations in Quercus that details adding extra time or attempts to a quiz and changing a due date for a quiz or assignment.