Here is the guide on how to move one or multiple videos at once to a playlist in YouTube Studio.
- Once logged onto YouTube, click on the "Your videos" tab on the left to get to YouTube Studio.
- Check the top left corner to make sure you are in YouTube Studio. Click on the "Content" tab.
- Select the video(s) you would like to add to the same playlist(s).
- Click on "Add to playlist".
- Choose All playlist(s) that you would like to add the selected videos to. Please note that you may choose one or more playlists for the videos to be added to.
- You can also create new playlist(s), and repeat Step 5 if needed.
- Click on "SAVE" when done choosing the playlist(s).