- Get yourself over the online/remote design "activation" hump
- Review existing resources for online/remote course design
- Join local (or not so local) communities of practice
- Sign up for newsletters
- Encourage your students to join communities
- Sign up for a training or support group session
- Using online tools for summative (final) assessments
Support from FASE's Education Technology Office
This is a reference site for Help Guides for the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto. It is written and edited by the Education Technology Office.
If you’d like to see projects that we’ve worked on, and other things we are up to, visit the Education Technology Office’s website .
If you’d like to see a new guide, or if you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.