- What does the research say about Lecture Capture?
- How do I sign up for the lecture capture program?
- What should instructors do before their first class?
- How can you help ensure the lecture capture program's success in your course?
- How do students access the lectures?
- How does lecture capture work in the classroom?
- How quickly are the videos posted?
- Are videos private?
- How long do you keep the lectures for?
- Will Students be recorded?
Support from FASE's Education Technology Office
This is a reference site for Help Guides for the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto. It is written and edited by the Education Technology Office.
If you’d like to see projects that we’ve worked on, and other things we are up to, visit the Education Technology Office’s website .
If you’d like to see a new guide, or if you have any questions, contact email@example.com.