- Academic Continuity & Course Resiliency
- Online/Remote Course Design
- Assessments (quizzes, tests, final assessments, etc)
- Synchronous Online Activities (Webinars, livestreaming, etc.)
- Self-Capturing (Video/Screen Captures, Filming-at-home videos, etc.)
- Assisted-Recording (on site, lightboard, chalkboard, etc.)
- TEAL (Technology Enhanced Active Learning)
- Module Building Toolkit
- Examples from Colleagues
Support from FASE's Education Technology Office
This is a reference site for Help Guides for the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto. It is written and edited by the Education Technology Office.
If you’d like to see projects that we’ve worked on, and other things we are up to, visit the Education Technology Office’s website .
If you’d like to see a new guide, or if you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.