Getting started with peerScholar
PeerScholar is a Quercus supported tool that you may consider implementing in your course. This guide brings together information that you might need in order to set it up properly.
1. What is peerScholar
PeerScholar is an online peer and self-assessment system that is currently being used across campuses at the University of Toronto. Please see Utsc peerScholar breakdown for more information.
Please do not use peer assessed marks as final student grade. (You might end up having to pay the students TA rate if you do)
2. How to link/enable peerScholar on Quercus
3. Setting up a peerScholar activity
4. How to sync grades from peerScholar to Gradebook in Quercus?
- After entering your specific course, select the evaluation with the grades you want to sync to Quercus.
- You will see a "Gradebook" button on the left navigation bar. Please click it.
- You will see a "Sync Grades" button on the top right corner of the page. Please click on it to sync the assignment grades to the Gradebook.
- Confirm that the assignment grades are present in the Grades section in Quercus.