These guides will show you how to access a scheduled webinar (such as recurring Office Hours) in your Course, using Bb Collaborate.
Before you begin this guide, please login to Quercus and enter your course.
To access a scheduled Bb Collaborate session:
1. Navigate to the Bb Collaborate tool on the course menu.
- From your Course menu, select on "Bb Collaborate" menu item.
2. Expand the sessions scheduled under the parent session.
- Use the downwards arrow to expand the sessions that have been pre-scheduled as a recurring online session.
3. Select the correct session from the list of scheduled sessions.
- Note the date on each session and join the appropriate session. When the session is open, the text in bracket will update to "in progress."
4. Select the "Join session" button.
- Selecting on this button will open the Bb Collaborate Session.
If this is your first time attending a Bb Collaborate session, it is recommended that you enter the session a few minutes early in order to test the application and your hardware (microphone and speakers).