As of August 31, 2021, UofT will no longer license Bb Collaborate. Please see ACT's termination of Collaborate license memo for more details. We recommend reviewing our guide of currently available webinar tools for alternate options to host synchronous online sessions.
When setting your Bb Collaborate room or session, it is recommended that you turn off the option to allow participants to connect to your webinar via telephone. The telephone number provided is a long distance US number for North America. Leaving this option on may cause unintended long distance charges.
NEW! A local call in number is now available! Please note that there is a limit of 25 callers per call.
In your Quercus course:
- Select Bb Collaborate (in your course)
- Open your "Edit Settings" options from "Session Settings" menu (You do not need to enter the course room)
- Uncheck the session option: "Allow attendees to join the session using a telephone"
1. Select Bb Collaborate.
- Select on "Bb Collaborate" after you've entered your course.
Before you can proceed with these directions, Bb Collaborate must be enabled in your course.
2. Open your "Edit Settings" options from "Session Settings" menu.
Find the session you'd like to edit and:
- Use the "Session Options" menu (indicated by the circle and dots) to open the editable session options.
- Select on "Edit Settings" from the setting menu; these can be edited at any time.
3. Uncheck the session option: "Allow attendees to join the session using a telephone"
After the "Session Setting" panel opens:
- Uncheck-mark the option for "Allow attendees to join the session using a telephone"
- Select "Save"