As of August 31, 2021, UofT will no longer license Bb Collaborate. Please see ACT's termination of Collaborate license memo for more details. We recommend reviewing our guide of currently available webinar tools for alternate options to host synchronous online sessions.
Once a Bb Collaborate session has been recorded, you may want to make your Bb Collaborate session downloadable for students. You can do this via the settings menu for each session.
After a session has been recorded, it may take a bit, depending on length of session to process. To determine if your video has been processed, see this guide How can I check the status of my Bb Collaborate recording?
To enable downloading of your recording, find the session that you'd like to record on your Bb Collaborate sessions list and:
- Expand the settings menu.
- Under the Session Settings section, select the checkbox for "Allow recording downloads."
1. Expand the settings menu and select "Edit Settings."
2. Select the checkbox for "Allow recording downloads."
- Select the "Allow recording downloads" button.
- Save the changes you've made to your settings.
If you're looking to watch a recording of a session, see "How to Access your Bb Collaborate Session Recordings?"