Bb Webinars that are recorded are available for viewing about an hour after the session (give or take, depending on how long the session was and how long it takes to render).
- Go to your course.
- Go to Bb Collaborate.
- Expand the Bb Collaboration Options (hamburger) menu (top left) and selecting on "Recordings." (Note: This menu is collapsed (hidden) by default, so you need to expand it before you can see Options > Recordings.)
1. In your course, navigate to Bb Collaborate (accessible from main Course Menu).
2. Go to Options Menu (top left) and Select on "Recordings."
- Select on the Options menu, using the hamburger menu icon.
- Change the vertical tab from "Sessions" to "Recordings."
3. Review your desired Recording.
Select from the list of available recordings to watch the session you are interested in. You can review these at any time.
- Set the date range: Ensure that you're seeing all the available recordings by setting the date range to include the date that you are looking for.
- Expand the Options Menu: Select on the dots and you'll see more options on how to review the content.
- Select your viewing preference: You can choose between "Watch now" and "Download." Note: Some instructors have selected to disable downloading. If this is the case, this option will not appear for you here.